Saturday, February 12, 2011

Game #3

Tonight we played the team that was in 2nd place in our league. If you have read any of my previous game posts, you know that I like to share the team names of each of our opponents. We played Buducnos, which translates to "future". This was somewhat unusual in that their team was mostly comprised of girls closer to my age. (Many of the teams that we play have younger girls, like high school students, on their team.) They were a much better team than the previous two teams.

Anyway...we lost in five games. It was a really close game until the fifth deciding set. Unfortunately, our team did not play very well overall, and we were not able to pull out a win tonight.  However, we are still tied for first with the team that we lost to tonight.  The environment was more exciting in that the people came out to support us and provided lots of cheering and yelling. Next weekend, we play the team that is sitting in third and are really good. Hopefully, I will have a better outcome to report next time!

2 comments:

  1. Geez--I've tried to post a comment 2x now--I keep messing it up. Love the pictures and your commentary--maybe you should become a travel critic for a big magazine! Why don't you take the trip to Bari, Italy? Is it really far? So how did the next game go?? Hope you won---luv ya--hi to Layne Aunt Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really getting good at this- I agree with sissy- I love the visited map function that you added-
    luv ya - DAD

    ReplyDelete