Saturday, February 5, 2011

Game #2

Hello all! Just wanted to let everyone know that we won our second game 3-0. We played a team from Kotor, who is sitting in last place in the first league. Right before the start of the game, Luka said that they did not even bring their whole first team. He followed it up by saying that it should be an easy game. I ended up only playing for half of the first set, and then cheering the team on from the sidelines. 

Tomorrow Layne and I are heading to Kotor and Perast for a two day trip. More posts and pictures when I return!

Funny side note: The names of the teams here are really funny. Galeb, the name of my team, translates to "seagulls" and the team we just played translates to "high-schoolers". However, I think most of them were out of high school... Definitely not as cool as the Tigers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment