Hello everyone! I thought a blog would be a great way to keep everyone informed about my life in Europe, so I will try to post when exciting things happen, pictures from my travels, and anything really. For those of you that do not know, I am heading over to Europe on January 7th as part of a European Exposure Tour. They help college volleyball players find European professional teams. Some of the girls (like me) are looking for a team immediately, while others still need to finish school and will begin playing next season. We are flying into Prague, Czech Republic on the 8th and from there will visit Vienna, Maribor, and Venice for sure. There is some flexibility in the schedule and some girls may visit smaller towns in Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia. The tour lasts about 10 days with most girls heading home on January 18th.
I am not sure about my phone service while over there, so add me on Skype and we can chat! My Skype name is ldegirolamo1. More to come when I finally get over there!
great idea
ReplyDeletemiss you already and you haven't even left the house.
ReplyDelete