Monday, January 10, 2011

Food Adventure

After several comments about trying adventurous foods, I thought I would need to share this although some of you may not believe it: I tried (only one bite, but still tried) beef tartar tonight. It was like a mixture of raw meat, raw onions, a raw egg, and spices. It didn't taste that bad, but probably not something I would eat again! Still no hotdogs or sausages! :)

2 comments:

  1. do you know your exact itinerary- I'd like to follow on google earth- hope all is well- how's the weather been?- it should get warmer as you go south- also- it looks like Les may be going to Michigan if he gets a good offer- luv ya-
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They posted this on the LSU Facebook Page. Sent it to Madison this morning. We wish you the best of luck! We will be following your trip! Madison can not wait to be a Tiger! Good Luck from the Mahaffey's!

    ReplyDelete