I have been waiting for this day for a lllloooonnnnggg time! According to Marina, last year the snow started in mid-October, so I was prepared for the same thing this year. Well, you can see that is not the case as it is already December. Anyway, I got to wear my new snow boots and throw snowballs at my roommates!!! If the snow stays until tomorrow, Ivana and I are going to build a snowman (we have a game today, so we can't!).
View from my bedroom window!
Nice view of the snow out your window - hope you guys don't get too much snow in the next 7 days - looking forward to your visit. Hope you got to make your snowman today Love xoxo
ReplyDeleteBet your snowman won't be as good as the one we made a couple of years ago at your mom and dad's... the one with the boobs
ReplyDeleteI'm back from Disney and ready to pick you up on Wednesday! Can't wait to see ya - travel safe
ReplyDelete