Luka gave us some pictures from the Cup games, so I thought I would share some of the pictures. Here are the ones that I am in:
Milica (our setter) and I blocking vs Rudar in the Semi-Finals
Tipping vs. Rudar in Semi-Final game
Montenegro Cup and Medals
Blocking vs. Luka Bar middle in the Finals of the Cup
Another block with Layne against Luka Bar in the Finals



Great pix.. You look awesome. Hope your succes continues!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoy reading your posts! Thought your wild animal story climbing the mountain was funny--I would have been just as scared! Rick excited about his trip out that way--too bad you won't be there! Hope all is going well with your team--those uniform shorts--look awfully short!!
ReplyDeletebeast!! just loved that fran referenced you in practice yesterday about being one of the best blockers she has ever coached and look at ya!! ahha :) see ya soon ldizzle!! :)
ReplyDeletesorry i didnt know how to work the comment things so im just going to do it as anonymous!! haha although im sure you know it's me (trey!) ahha :)