Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday's Match

Today was our last game during the regular season. We played a team from Podgorica called Moraca. Although we have not played them since I have been on the team, we have scrimmaged them a few times, so I knew a little about who we were going to play. After losing the first set (which should have never happened), we won the next three pretty easily. Now that regular season is over, we have the Cup next week and then start the Championship. 

After the game, we headed over to a different gym to watch the finals of the Men's Cup. I had already seen one of the teams play when we went to Budva to watch the CEV match. This team is definitely the best team in Montenegro and won the match 3-0. It was fun to watch, but not as exciting as when they played in Budva. I did learn, however, that our Cup Final will be televised for all of Montenegro. Guess I might style my hair for that game! :)

2 comments:

  1. good luck in the "post-season"- kinda like Montenegrin March Madness!
    stay safe-
    luv ya-
    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - hope the winning streak continues - take care of yourself - Love Mom

    ReplyDelete